Making Your Statement in a Digital World
- Date and time
8:30 AM - 12:30 PM,
April 12, 2017
This training on managing websites, blogs and social media will focus on strategies for effectively communicating through digital technologies. We will answer questions including:
- What do users want my website, blog or social media to provide?
- How do we repurpose our website and blog content and distribute it on social media?
- How do we become better strategic storytellers?
- How do we manage messaging on multiple social media channels?
- What are some advanced strategies to increase our effectiveness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
- How can we best leverage photo and video content?
- What can we do immediately to make our digital communications more strategic?
Registration through My Learning Connection is requested.
- Event sponsor
Web Strategy and Development
- Open to current students, faculty, staff
Meyer Library, Duane G. Room 010-B