Making Your Statement in a Digital World
- Date and time
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM,
February 08, 2019
Join us for a free half-day session about best practices for websites, blogs and social media. We'll offer tips and tricks for online marketing and communications.
You'll learn practical strategies for managing websites, blogs and social media. We'll answer questions like:
- How do we repurpose our website and blog content and distribute it on social media?
- What do users want my website, blog or social media to provide?
- How do we become better strategic storytellers?
- How can we utilize the newest features of the upgraded blog themes?
- What are some tips and tricks we can use to make sure our site is accessible for all users?
- How do we manage messaging on multiple social media channels?
- What are some advanced strategies to increase our effectiveness on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?
- How can we best leverage photo and video content?
- What can we do immediately to make our digital communications more strategic?
Registration through My Learning Connection is requested.
- Event sponsor
Web Strategy and Development
- Open to current students, faculty, staff
- Meyer Library, Duane G. Room 10-B