Making Your Statement in a Digital World (Free training for websites and social media)
- Date and time
12:30 PM - 3:30 PM,
November 10, 2016
You’ll learn practical strategies for managing websites, blogs and social media. We’ll answer questions including:
- What do users want my website, blog or social media to provide?
- How do we repurpose our website and blog content and distribute it on social media?
- How do we manage messaging on multiple social media channels?
- What are some advanced strategies to increase our effectiveness on Facebook, Twitter
- How can we best leverage photo and video content?
- How can we use elements of the Missouri State brand?
- What can we do immediately to make our digital communications more strategic?
This session will be presented by the following:
- Lucie Amberg, new media specialist in the office of web and new media
- Kevin Agee, new media specialist in the office of university communications
Registration through My Learning Connection is requested.
- Event sponsor
Marketing and Communications, Division of
- Open to current students, faculty, staff
Plaster Student Union, Robert W. Room Room 313