Public Affairs Talks! Living the Mission
- Date and time
4:00 PM - 5:00 PM,
April 11, 2023
Discover ways to incorporate public affairs in work and life!
This installment of Public Affairs Talks! highlights faculty and staff recipients from the Board of Governors’ Excellence in Public Affairs Award and the Excellence in Community Engagement Awards. Each presenter will share how they are making their Missouri Statement through their campus work and volunteerism in the community.
- April 11, 2023
- 4-5 p.m.
- Live Zoom webinar - link accessed on event's webpage
Moderated by Dr. Keri Franklin, associate provost of Public Affairs and Assessment
- Dr. Ashlea Cardin, associate professor, occupational therapy
- Jeff Grevillius, soft goods manager, MSU Bookstore
- Dr. Diana Piccolo, professor, childhood education and family studies
- Karen Scott, administrative assistant II, childhood education and family studies
- Dr. Stephen Spates, interime department head, communication
- Dr. Shurita Thomas-Tate, associate professor, communication sciences and disorders
- Niki Yost, administrative specialist III, office of dual credit
- Event sponsor
Public Affairs Mission
- Open to public, alumni, current students, faculty, future students, staff
- Zoom webinar