It’s back, it’s live, and it’s had a bit of a makeover!
Interested in student-centered teaching and active learning practices? If you are, plan to join us for the Course Development Bootcamp. The bootcamp is an intensive four-day workshop focused on course development integrating student-centered and active learning instructional strategies. Regardless of whether you are teaching a traditional seated, hybrid, or online course the Course Development Boot Camp can help you:
• Identify characteristics and learning needs of adult students.
• Develop course-level objectives and that are in alignment with assessments.
• Develop student-centered, active learning instructional strategies to engage leaners and support the learning process.
• Identify and implement strategies for developing metacognitive practices in learners
• Leverage available technologies to support engagement, student learning, and accessibility
We hope you can join us!
There will be a total of four sessions for the fall bootcamp:
• September 9
• September 16
• September 23
• October 7
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., lunch will be provided
Registration is limited to 15 participants. Visit My Learning Connection to register.
If you have questions, please contact Stacy Rice by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-863-6663.