MarCom Training Week 2022: Making your statement with photography
- Date and time
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM,
March 30, 2022
In this session, you'll:
- Learn how to best utilize photography services and make your photo request productive.
- Get tips about how to use your own camera or cell phone to take great photos.
- Find out how to work with people, some basic posing and lighting, handle releases and set the stage for an image that fits your needs.
Registration is required at My Learning Connection in my.missouristate.edu.
- Go to your profile tab.
- Find the Professional Development box.
- Select My Learning Connection.
- Search for this session.
- Sign up.
- Event sponsor
Marketing and Communications, Division of
- Open to faculty, staff
Glass Hall, David D. Room 108