College students tend to eat what is put in front of them. But when it's time to actually start buying the groceries, it can be a confusing time in the aisle. Only 2% of the U.S. population is involved in production agriculture, which leaves the other 98% of us disconnected from our food source. What does GMO, organic, antibiotic-free or sustainable in product terms really mean? Who can be a trusted resource? What does the information on the labels really contain?
Join student members from the Darr College of Agriculture as they bust some common food myths, help navigate endless terminology and uncover some revealing truths.