Social media for all: Creating accessible content
- Date and time
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM,
December 02, 2020
In this session, we'll discuss the importance of delivering social media content that all people can access, regardless of their physical abilities.
Key points will include:
- Why accessible social media content helps everybody, and positively affects your reach.
- Tips for what to do and what not to do.
- Why Missouri State is required to create accessible content.
- Tools that will help you create accessible content.
Join the meeting on Zoom.
- Event sponsor
University Communications, Office of
- Open to current students, faculty, staff