Maximizing Memory in Nursing
- Date and time
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM,
March 10, 2020
Tips and tricks for success in courses, exams and the NCLEX.
This free presentation will walk you through hot to best utilize the science behind memory.
- 3 study techniques that are guaranteed to boost your scores
- Get the most out of every lecture (and be prepared for class)
- Picmonic demonstration - build a solid foundation so review is quicker and more effective
- Easier board prep (along with specific tips for board studying when the time comes)
Free lunch & raffle.
RSVP now for this free event.
Brought to you by picmonic.
- Event sponsor
Nursing, School of
- Open to alumni, current students, faculty, future students
O’Reilly Clinical Health Sciences Center Room 100