2020 Spring Student Involvement Fair
- Date and time
11:00 AM - 2:00 PM,
January 21, 2020
- Other dates and times
Interested in a great way to showcase your organization to the campus community? Well, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
The Office of Student Engagement will host its semesterly Student Involvement Fair. The event will take place 11 a.m.-2 p.m. from Jan. 21-24. It will showcase different student organization categories. The categories and their dates and times can be found below:
- Jan. 21: Fraternity & Sorority Life, Community Service and Political organizations
- Jan. 22: Academics, Arts & Music, SAC
- Jan. 23: Sports Club, Recreation University, Honorary
- Jan. 24: Religion, Social Concern, Special Interest, Cultural
The available tables will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. The form will close on 5 p.m. Jan. 16 on CampusLINK! Apply here.
- Event sponsor
Student Engagement, Office of
- Open to current students, future students
Plaster Student Union, Robert W. Room Atrium