Marketing Your Study Away Experience
- Date and time
4:00 PM - 5:15 PM,
November 13, 2019
Join the Career Center and Study Away Programs for an engaging and hands-on event to learn how to sell your study away experience to future employers.
Who is this event for?
- Students interested in studying away
- Study away alumni
- International students
What's this event all about? You'll learn:
- How employers view study away
- The top skills employers are looking for
- How to unpack your international experience
- Where to strategically place your experience and how to sell it
If you've been abroad, this is a great time to take your experience to the next step to get the job you've always wanted. Your time abroad will help solidify you as a top candidate. Come learn how!
- Event sponsor
Study Away Programs
- Open to current students
Plaster Student Union, Robert W. Room 308