The Effective Leader at MSU will synthesize leadership principles learned by using the Management Competency Model based on The Leadership Challenge model by Kouzes and Posner.
- Set the example for others by aligning your actions with shared values
- Express your image of the future
- Inspire others to share a common vision
- Search for opportunities to change and improve
- Experiment with innovative ideas and learn from accompanying mistakes
- Build collaboration, teamwork, and trust
- Strengthen the ability of others to excel
- Recognize the accomplishments of others
- Apply the lessons learned in the workshop to a current organizational challenge
This course is one part of the eight part series, MSU LEAD - Lead Others – The Supervisor Series, and requires registration in My Learning Connection. Registration in the event, MSU LEAD-Lead Others-The Supervisor Series, will automatically register you in all eight sessions in the series.
Additional information about the program can be found on the MSU LEAD website.