Time, Meeting and Communication Management
- Date and time
8:00 AM - 12:30 PM,
July 24, 2019
Whether it is planning how you manage your time in a day, or how much time we spend in meetings, making the most of time we have in a day is the goal.
- Determine whether or not a meeting is necessary.
- Organize and prepare for an effective meeting.
- Conduct a meeting using concrete, time-tested methods and theories.
- Coach for professional and effective communications with your team.
- Organize and plan your day, to manage your time, so you can manage your team.
This course is one part of the eight part series, MSU LEAD - Lead Others – The Supervisor Series, and requires registration in My Learning Connection. Registration in the event, MSU LEAD-Lead Others-The Supervisor Series, will automatically register you in all eight sessions in the series.
Additional information about the program can be found on the MSU LEAD website.
- Event sponsor
Human Resources, Office of
- Open to faculty, staff
Plaster Free Enterprise Center, Robert W. Room 1000