Spotlight Session: Managing Media with Office 365
- Date and time
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM,
October 09, 2019
The Office 365 Spotlight Series offers faculty and staff the opportunity to learn more about specific Office 365 apps and features.
During this hands-on session, we will explore ways to create and manage media in Microsoft Sway and Microsoft Stream.
- Discover how Microsoft Sway can be used to create engaging interactive documents.
- Learn how to convert a PowerPoint into a Microsoft Sway presentation.
- Discover how Microsoft Stream can be used to manage and host videos.
- Learn how Microsoft Stream uses facial recognition and transcribes audio for accessibility.
Register through My Learning Connection, found in My Missouri State under the Profile tab.
- Event sponsor
- Open to faculty, staff
- Cheek Hall Room 100 Technology Training Center