Green Dot Bystander Intervention conference
- Date and time
3:00 PM - 8:00 PM,
February 24, 2019
- learn more about the bystander
- understand the basic elements of culture change and the outcomes of positive contribution
- recognize behaviors of power-based personal violence
- increase skills to safely intervene
- recognize barriers that prevent you from intervening
- develop realistic solutions to barriers
- gain skills to proactively engage others to become part of the solution!
What's Your Green Dot?
At completion of the conference, students will become certified Green Dot Bystanders.
- Event sponsor
Title IX Resources
- Open to current students
Glass Hall, David D. Room 434