Calendar of Events
Short and Snappy: Writing for the Digital World
- Date, Time and Location:
9:30 AM - 11:00 AM, July 15, 2014
- Event Details:
At “Short and Snappy: Writing for the Digital World,” you’ll learn:
- Great storytelling techniques
- How, where and when to post
- Keys to maintaining and updating your website
- The importance of utilizing marketing messages
- How to find resources for pictures, logos, etc.
- What’s in it for me – what good content gets you
Employee registration is requested via My Learning Connection (on the Profile tab of My Missouri State). Registrations will also be accepted at the door as space is available.
- Event Sponsor:
- Web and New Media, Office of
- Open to faculty, staff.
- Admission Cost:
- Open to the public
- Lucie Amberg, New Media Specialist at LucieAmberg@MissouriState.edu or (417) 836 - 5271.