The Missouri Association of Student Financial Aid Personnel and the Missouri Department of Higher Education are partnering closely to bring FAFSA Frenzy to Missouri in 2014. To assist students and parents with the FAFSA process, financial aid professionals will be on hand at this FAFSA Frenzy event on Sunday, February 23, 2014.
What do I need to bring with me?
- The FAFSA Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the student and at least one parent. If you do not have a PIN we can help you register for one at the event.
- The valid Social Security Number (SSN) for the student and at least one parent since you will need them to complete the FAFSA.
- A 2013 tax return, if completed. If not completed, all other information can be entered on the FAFSA, then saved and updated with tax information later.
- General family information including the number in the family household and number in college.
- Income information from other sources or types of income such as child support payments, IRA disbursements, etc.