Preparation is key to the success of any business venture. Whether you are starting a new business, growing an established business, or launching a new product or service, a solid business plan will prevent unexpected problems and help pave the way for a successful business venture. Learn how to utilize the “Ultimate Business Planner” software and companion workbook to aid you in the process of developing a solid business plan. This seminar provides an overview of the step-by-step approach to writing your plan and forecasting your financials. With the help of this course instruction and software, simplify the process of putting together your formal business plan. Receive expert advice, tips and hints based on proven business practices.
• Critical steps to a great business plan
• How to research the feasibility
• Sources for evaluating the industry, market and competition
• Focus on assembling a marketing plan/niche
• How to develop basic financial projections for financing
• Successful writing techniques that appeal to lenders/investors
• Using the plan to manage your business
The instructors are Isabel Eisenhauer and Rayanna Anderson. Isabel is a full-time consultant with the Springfield SBTDC and Rayanna Anderson is the Springfield SBTDC director. Both Isabel and Rayanna assist clients with business plan preparation on a regular basis. Together they have over 40 years of combined experience in business management, marketing, and finance.