Managing People, Paper & Projects
- Date and time
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM,
March 28, 2017
- Do you have more to do than you can manage in a 40-hour work week?
- Do you feel that if you want something done right you have to do it yourself?
- Do you ever find yourself having to "redo" work not done right the first time?
If you answered yes to these questions, you could be holding yourself, your employees, and your work group back from reaching their maximum potential. Improve your skills in delegation, managing your time and setting goals so you can work more efficiently.
Managing Priorities and Time
- Value adding techniques
- How the "Four Slice Time-Pie" can simplify your day
- Learn to better manage your interruptions
- Balance your time between five areas
- Receive worksheets for setting priorities
Goal Setting and Planning Guidelines
- Find out the six P's to improve your planning ability
- Understand the return on investment planning gives
- Where to start in the planning process, you may be surprised
- Techniques for writing your strategies down on paper
- Controls needed to end up where you want to go
- The role of delegation in developing others
- Task assignments versus delegation
- Techniques for inspiring and developing people
- Types of tasks that shouldn't be delegated
- Communication tips to make delegation steps successful
Benefits of Attending
Take control of your workday by applying the techniques you learn during this seminar. You will feel more confident in knowing how to organize your work and examine your workload for value adding qualities. You will also take home an action plan to help you put these techniques to work immediately.
- Event sponsor
Management Development Institute
- Open to public, alumni, faculty, staff
- Buy tickets
- Plaster Free Enterprise Center, Robert W. Room 1001