SBTDC Start Up Seminar - How to Start a Business in Missouri
- Date and time
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM,
March 02, 2017
Have you always wanted to start a business and are curious how to begin? This free seminar will cover the following:
What do you need to be legal in Missouri?
- Forms of organization
- Where to register with the state?
- Do I need a Tax ID number?
- Do I need an Employer Identification Number?
Is all of that accounting paperwork really necessary?
- Why and how do I keep track of sales and expenses?
- Do I need to become a bookkeeper?
- Do I really need accounting software?
How does someone get funding?
- What questions will the bank ask?
- What paperwork will the bank need?
- Is a bank my only option?
What I wish I knew before I started:
- What are the three things everyone should consider?
- Would I start it all over again?
- Event sponsor
Small Business and Technology Development Center (SBTDC)
- Open to public, alumni, faculty, staff
- Plaster Free Enterprise Center, Robert W. Room 1000