During this hands-on session, you will get an introduction to Office 365 Education and learn ways you can use its features to make your office more productive and collaborative.
* Get a tour of the Office 365 Education portal.
* Learn how to access your Email, Calendars, and Contacts online.
* Learn to use the Office Web Apps for real-time co-authoring and sharing.
* Discover Office 365 Groups for team collaboration.
* Learn how Skype for Business can be used for online meetings.
Register through My Learning Connection, found in My Missouri State under the Profile tab.
Want to know more? Check out the Spotlight Series to learn about more Office 365 apps and new features. Be watching Inside Missouri State for upcoming Spotlight Series topics and dates.